Featured Post

The great destroyer

     A little girls letter  watch the video attached to this link.   Addiction and alcoholism will come intto a family to create to...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Three positives

Some days it's really hard to find three positives for the day.
Those are the days that you really have to dig deep.  I mean really
deep to pull out the positive.

Today is one of those days for me.  The reasons not worth mentioning.
February 25, 2013 Three Positives.
1). I have life.  A life created with a purpose.
2). God has never let me down and I know he won't this time either.
3). More time to spend with family.

That was going to be my original  post for Monday.  Now that I've had a chance to
Put my personal emotions aside, here are my three positives for Monday, February  25, 2013:
1). For the past two years I have had the amazing opportunity to coach a great group of girls
And watch them become amazing young ladies.
2)  Coaching is an experience everyone should try if ever given the chance- you'll get out more than
You could give.
3)  I know that God gave me the opportunities to help at least a few young ladies turn their lives around
And help them to be the best they can.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did an awesome job. Some people just can't be satisfied with having something good. They can't be till they mess things up. I just hate that it had to be you who was their target. It's a shame really. Makes no sense at all. They took paradise and put up a parking lot on that one. You are the best and I love you.

    Craig C.

    ReplyDelete