Featured Post

The great destroyer

     A little girls letter  watch the video attached to this link.   Addiction and alcoholism will come intto a family to create to...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I know I can part two!

       A few hours later I had this....
      

      

      
     Not bad for my first floor painting.      
                  I'm kinda proud.  
     Here's my problem...

      
          Notice the color difference?       
        That's not a shadow on the left.  
       Be sure to read ALL directions very 
                         carefully.  
        This poly will change the    
        appearance of paint color.  
          Now we have to decide do we continue, cover the remainder of the living room and change the color or even ruin my beautiful rug?  Or do we redo the side that is already done?  
           Why it takes us a two weeks to 
         do what everyone else on Pinterest 
             can do in a couple of days,     
                     I have No Idea!




No comments:

Post a Comment