Featured Post

The great destroyer

     A little girls letter  watch the video attached to this link.   Addiction and alcoholism will come intto a family to create to...

Thursday, November 28, 2013

I'm just MAD!

Ever have one of those days where you are just not in the mood?  For anything?  Tired of the same thing day, after day, after day, after-I think you know what I'm talking about.  And it's not because of harmones or mood swings, or any other "female" condition some "man"  made up because he doesn't want to say "I don't know honey, sometimes I just do stupid things". 
I've been going through stages in my life the past few months.  Many highs and a whole lot more lows.  I've been through the disbelief stage, the what did I do stage, the I'm gonna show everyone I'm stronger than I look stage, also the non-stop crying every morning and every night stage. 
Now I'm in the I don't give a rat's _ _ _, I'm pissed off stage!
I try to put things in perspective.  My children are safe and healthy.  My grandson has a fantastic mom and dad that loves and cares for him.  I am also aware that there are people and children suffering somewhere, alone.  And I do care and pray for them.
But enough is enough already.  Why do I have to do this or do that to fix what I didn't break.  No!  I'm just MAD!   MAD!  MAD!  MAD!


The best part it's ok.  The bible says we all get sad, hurt, angry, and down right MAD.  We all have these emotions, that's what makes us human.  It's wether or not we let the anger control us or we control it.  Your reactions are what you are responsible for not being MAD. 
Even if you think I don't have a right to be, think of one of my favorite quotes from the show (80's) Designing Women, "You know why my problems are more important than yours?  Because they're mine!"     

No comments:

Post a Comment