Featured Post

The great destroyer

     A little girls letter  watch the video attached to this link.   Addiction and alcoholism will come intto a family to create to...

Monday, September 29, 2014

Fast forward to where I am now.

   All I wanted Craig to do was let me stand by his side as his wife.  I don't need to say anything.  All I've ever wanted was to stand by his side as his wife.  I have begged him for years to do this and he doesn't want me anywhere around when he talks to his parents or Katlyn.  I've always wanted Katlyn to be a part of our family. I have never excluded her and I love her and the baby as my own.  This has nothing to do with saying bad things about Craig.  After all these years I thought I had proved myself to be a good person, wife and mother.  Now I know anything I do will never be good enough.  14 years of marriage and trying to be a good wife, mother, grandmother and daughter -in-law wasn't enough.  To believe for one second I would ever do something to hurt Craig. Everyone wants me to be the bad person to justify their actions but I never get an apology. I gave up my family for my husband and marriage. Why would I do anything to hurt HIM.  I'm not to blame. I've tried.  
  I started writing a blog about the journey Craig and my marriage has taken the past few years.  I made sure he approved first before I posted anything. What started out as a story with a happy ending quickly turned to disaster because people chose to think the worst of me. 
  We were in love again. Feeling like we could face the world together. Willing to forgive all the wrongs that had been done and all the pain that was caused. I know with all my heart two people were never happier than he and I this past summer.  
   This is truly a sad event. The breaking up of a family is never good under any circumstances. The day the baby was born a little over a year ago was the point where everyone came full circle. All of the family finally came together and united excited about a new beginning. A promising future for all of us. 
   Jennifer, and I helped Katlyn bring that amazing baby into this world. Second only to the birth of my own children, the single most incredible event oft life. I feel so blessed to have been a part of it. A moment that will bond the three of us, women, forever. 
  I will continue to write our story in hopes that some other couple can learn from our mistakes. 
   The first most important key to a successful marriage, which in turn leads to a blessed and productive family, is God 1st, Spouse 2nd. Not the kids, or the job. Not money or a nice house, car , etc.  A GOD centered marriage leads to a GOD centered family. A family that stands up for one another no matter what, and a family that can face a any adversity and survive. TOGETHER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment