Featured Post

The great destroyer

     A little girls letter  watch the video attached to this link.   Addiction and alcoholism will come intto a family to create to...

Monday, February 11, 2013

An End of an Era? New Beginnings?


The last little bird has been kicked out, I mean left the nest.  First time since I've known this man snoring, next to me in bed, we have no kids being little blessings (pest).  Wait, who is the man snoring in my bed, keeping me up all night long? 
Ever found yourself noticing for the first time that you know absolutely nothing about this person you've been married to for almost 13 years? (or more depending on your situation).
You see while I was busy building a career, running one to cheer and tumbling, pleading with another one to please take a bath, do homework, at least for one night this week;  we both grew up, matured, changed?
So here I am.  I refuse to say "we're starting a new chapter in our lives".  No, I have a life.  He has a life.  Now we date?  Get to know each other? I don't know.   What do we do!
All I do know we move forward,  whatever that means, together.  I'm not getting any "work done".  He's not getting a fast car, or motorcycle and chasing women.  (He would never do that, I'd kill him).  We're not getting a divorce because "we've grown apart". 
What we do is- we renew our devotion to God, and then to each other. 
Because the man snoring next to me, keeping me from getting any sleep, is my husband. 
We made a commitment......



No comments:

Post a Comment